An auxiliary ministry where ladies gather to support the ministries through: Prayer... Giving....and Education
concerning the needs of people groups and cultures where the ALLIANCE serves.
- Alliance Women meet one day a month to promote and practice intercessory prayer for worldwide Alliance ministries and workers, ministries of our local church and prayer for individuals
- Support International workers (IW's) their families and ministries through sacrificial giving and project assistance, support of national project and short terms missions.
- Initiate evangelism outreach among women, equipping them to share God's love and the message of the gospel with family, friends and neighbors.
- Build healthy, inspirational fellowship, and caring relationships among the women in our local church.
SUPPORT 2021-2022 NATIONAL PROJECT -- "Belong"
I was a stranger and you invited me in." Matthew 25:35b
5 strategic projects providing safe space for the most vulnerable
1. A learning center for young women in West Africa
2. A two story home for young women and live-in moms
in creative access countries
3. A wellness center for young women in the Middle East
4. Resources for orphans and special needs children in Myanmar
5. A family-style dorm for at-risk students in Indonesia
Connecting Women for Kingdom Impact, Locally and Globally.
For more info visit: Alliancewomen.org